Chapter 4

Breezing Smoke

      As Lucy and her allies return to their ship, they are making their way to Breeze's Village.

      "I see a heavy smoke in a distance!" said Vike.

      "I hope Breeze and the others are fine!" said Lucy as she docked her ship at the shore.

____________________

      "Mother, who are these guys and why are they burning the forest?" said Breeze.

      "No matter what, stay close to me!" said Amy.

____________________

      "I see Breeze!" said Prince Light.

      "Stay back everyone, I am going to use my magic to put the fire out!" said Water Princess as she used Water Blast to put out the fire.

      After the fire is wiped out, Vike moves in and eliminated the Viking invaders, one of them is charging at Breeze!

      "Help Lucy!!" said Breeze as she feels defenseless.

      Amy pulled out her beam cannon and blast that Viking out of the forest!

      "Amy, what was that?" said Lucy.

      "Sorry for the surprise, I am not just a mother." said Amy, "I'm also a Mercenary!"

      "That beam cannon is like the future tech weapon!" said Prince Light.

      "Well, it is still a prototype model." said Amy, "but however, since you have arrived here, may I join your ranks?"

      "I would like to have you in my crew!" said Lucy.

      "Excellent," said Amy, "I won't let you down Lucy! My Beam Cannon will make our enemies fly!"

      "We will come as well!" said Mark and Breeze.

      "That is great! Our crew will soon be bigger than before!" said Lucy.

      "Agreed," said Prince Light.

Comments